Allergy Clinics Google Ads Case Study
PPC gets patients the allergy help they need
Running medical-related ads on Google is tough. Not only is competition often high, but there are strict advertising guildelines in place that make running a successful ad campaign extra challenging.
One of our agency partners reached out to us regarding one of their clients that owned multiple allergy clinics. The client had been running Google Ads for a while with some success, but the cost / lead was too high to justify the cost much longer. We were given a short window to produce quality leads at a lower cost.
- Deliver higher quality leads from Google Ads within a short period of time.
- Work through various challenges related to adhering to Google’s guidelines for medical-related ads.
Our Solution :
- Restructure the campaigns for all clinic locations to be optimized for conversions.
- Implement CallRail in order to track every call and form submission generated from Google Ads.
- Remove keywords, days, times, zip codes, etc. that did not historically convert well.
The Outcome :
Recent month-over-month stats:
- Conversion rate up nearly 16%
- Cost / conversion down over 8%